They say it will take six days to do all the work, which doesn't sound too bad.
Here's a rundown of what we're having done:
- Blow in insulation into attic space above kitchen and pantry
- Blow in insulation into attic space above the office and stove room
- Blow in insulation into attic space above the second floor bedrooms
- Installing Soffit vents and baffles in Attic space above kitchen and pantry
- Sealing the rim joists in the basement
- Blowing insulation underneath the Kitchen
- Blowing insulation into the walls on the north side of the house*
*Not sure if this will actually be done, as we discovered on the south side that the walls are an odd construction.
This all begins on December 5th, and should finish on the 12th. Hooray for properly sealed house!
Post a Comment