- The Screen is Gorgeous as hell. Pictures/websites are very beautiful.
- The thing flies. Switching between apps was super fast, and Made my Storm 9530 seem slow..
- The keyboard kinda sucks. It felt like paper. I wasn't happy with it. Also, Landscape Keyboard = not optimal.
- It is really hard to Get feel for a phone when it is tethered to the kiosk...they didn't have a "free" phone to get a good feel of how it feels in the hand.
- The camera is kinda bad...Well, the picture of the security Cable I took was kinda nice...but it was in the way.
Dear Verizon: When you have a really nice device, make sure to have one that is available to play with...even if I have to tether myself to the sales desk.
Also, don't send me emails that I'm eligible for a early upgrade if I'm not...made me sad.